Friday, May 22, 2009

Rusty Wheels

I know that not everyone will appreciate these the way I do...but humor me and look for a moment anyway :) It was a foggy morning on the farm, and I had noticed this old trailer with a flat tire, retired along the orchard. Each of its four wheels had been painted and repainted numerous time, and strangely enough they all looked completely different! The colors fascinated me, and these photos are almost abstract. In short, I am SO thankful that God created color, and for the way colors compliment and contrast each other. Now do they appeal a little more?
I've just posted two new sets of notecards featuring these very images! Click--here--to see!





2 comments:

Hulst mommy said...

I think the colors are amazing. There are a lot of beautiful rusty things on farms. Sometimes you just have to stop and notice huh?

Katie Lyn said...

You know I L-O-V-E them!