Sunday, December 21, 2008

Still Waters

Just added to my shop!
From Psalm 23:2, "...My Shepherd leads me beside still waters..."

Shaver Lake in February. We went up to the snow for my birthday. The lake was still, wintry, and lovely at sunset!
Boats by the Bay. Many an early morning after I've risen to make my husband lunch for work, I'll walk down by the bay and enjoy the quiet. I love this line up of little boats, with their fog-cover just beginning to be pulled back!
Early morning in Morro Bay at low tide. The reflections and the rocks are stunning!

2 comments:

Linda Thomson said...

I love your note cards, especially these "Still Water" ones. The"Boats by the Bay" is a favorite, you have captured so much just in that photo alone. Reminds me of our walk with the Lord, sometimes He keeps us by the "dock" while He is doing other things in our lives, sometimes He leads us through thick fog, asking us to just trust...either way He is our great creator and comforter. Hugs, Aunt Linda

cas andersen said...

the boat one is cherry.

you shoot good scenes